Thursday, July 16, 2009

Parents.

date: july 16, 2009.
time:1:47
eating/drinking:nothing.
feeling:mad&confused.
listening to:myself type/nothing.

alright so basically, i woke up today and walked down my stairs to see my parents outside the house at the front door steps painting the floor, and talking to my neighbours.
And as i walk past the front door to go to the computer room, i was hearing my mom speak about a recent incident i got into, to my neighbours in whom i never really talk to...Sure an occational 'hi or bye' thing but that is all.
Anyway, so i heard her talking about this incident in which she claims to be ashaimed of me that i did such a thing... correct me if im wrong but if your ashaimed of something dont you NOT want it brought up again? to anyone?
Thats what i thought, but obviously my train of thought is wrong because she was telling these people my business.
Them not being the first people she has told, them along side my aunt(which i understand),her friends(i dont understand), and now my neighbours?
But who's to say these are the only people shes told.
I just dont understand the concept of saying your ashaimed of something i did then telling everyone about it. Obviously your not ashaimed enough to not talk about it.
Stop telling people my buisness!
If you ask me, it's very hipicrital to tell me i shouldnt talk to the people i got into this incident with, shouldnt be happy about it, and shouldnt tell people about it.. but meanwhile your going around telling different people.

Parents honestly, dont usually confuse me... but now, i have no idea what to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment