Thursday, July 23, 2009

Haircut - Fresh Start


date: july 23, 2009.
time: 11:55pm.
eating/drinking: chewing gum.
feeling: bored/excited.
listening to: twista ft.faith evans.

Hey, so today i got a hair cut..It was honestly, a BIG transformation for me i haven't cut my hair since probably the end October (2008),
and havent had short hair since i was in grade 3 (currently going into grade 10).
Big change. But i have realized that with big change, comes great opportunity.
Not only was my hair very long befor, but its one thing i took pride in (having such long hair), but ofcourse, hair needs to be taken care of and split ends need to be taken off (lol)..
So i cut it off a nice couple inches, and now it is probably about an inch or half an inch under my shoulders rather then almost to my belly button.
I actually really like it, i can do more with it and i like it alot.
Also i was looking for a change, because im going growing up and maturing so i felt maybe trying a new look would be the great place to start a new me, a better more improved me.

I took a risk, and 'with risk comes great reward'.
I took a chance to change myself, and 'with change comes great opportunity'.


-kristyn deanna <3

3 comments: