Monday, May 25, 2009

Christopher Maurice Brown <3

The most amazing singer ever .

Chris brown, has to be the most played artist for me.
It's safe to say i love him.
Hes my idol along side my favourite singer by far.
Music just isnt MUSIC without him.

Alright, i understand theres this big 'DILEMMA', that thing with him and Rihanna.
Yes i agree it was wrong for him to do that, and i dont agree with it,
but common cut him A LITTLE bit of slack? In my opinion no one made a big deal
about this topic befor this incident and now that it was a celebrity its huge.

GET REAL!


For radio stations to stop playing his music, is stupid.
For music channels on tv to stop playing his videos, is stupid.
For people & fans to stop liking him and his music, your all stupid.
Wake up and smell the COFFEE, see the SUN & come back to reality please.
If you were a TRUE fan you wouldnt give up on the kid, hes 19-20 years old, CUT HIM SOME SLACK.
I dont see you hating LIL WAYNE (dont get me wrong i love him), for disrespecting woman in some of his songs.
But yet this is a huge dilemma.
When you come back to reality and realize that your all immature,
cause men hit girls ALL OVER the world and we dont do SHIT, then a celebrity does it and.. WOAH now its a big deal.

I DONT AGREE WITH WHAT HE DID
I DONT AGREE WITH WHAT UR DOING!

Its the music. <3
Its the lyrics<3
Its him<3
i l y
kristyn deanna 'loopszfbaaby'


No comments:

Post a Comment